Thursday, November 18, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Our ProSelect Heated Kennel Pad is ideal for use with newborns, older, and convalescing pets.
- Great for keeping pets warm in kennels, doghouses, garages, basements, and anywhere else pets rest.
- Thermostatically-controlled pad has reversible sides to offer the choice of two temperatures: dark tan side heats to 98.6°F and the light beige side heats to 80.6°F.
- Made of durable ABS plastic with a 6’ steel-wrapped cord to resist chewing and abrasion.
- ProSelect Heated Kennel Pads are available in the sizes listed below.
Small 15 3/8 x 11 7/8
Medium 17 3/8 x 13 7/16
Friday, September 24, 2010
Since 1884, the American Kennel Club™ has been
the nation’s leading authority on dogs. Each AKC™
RenewTrients™ product has been specifically formulated to
provide your companion the optimal nutritional support
to bring out the champion in your dog.
120 Scored Chewable Tablets
RenewTrients™ Shed Control contains a special
blend of natural oils, herbs, minerals, antioxidants
and vitamins, which can effectively reduce - and
in many cases stop - nonseasonal shedding in dogs
while providing a healthier and shinier coat.
Recommended by veterinarians and breeders alike, RenewTrients™
Shed Control is the complete formula that will rid you and your
companion of unwanted shedding without affecting the normal
season shedding cycle.
Directions: Feed chewable tablet directly to your dog or crumble
and stir into food based on the following size chart:
For best results and in order to avoid gastro-intestinal upset, gradually
introduce RenewTrients™ Shed Control into your dog’s diet for the initial
15-day period. Continue usage throughout the seasonal shedding cycle.
Reduced shedding can be seen within the first month of use.
Warnings: For use in dogs only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case
of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. If animal’s condition
worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Size Of Dog Servings
Small Dogs (up to 25 lbs.) 1 tab in a.m., 1 in p.m.
Medium Dogs (25-60 lbs.) 2 tabs in a.m., 2 in p.m.
Large Dogs (Over 60 lbs.) 3 tabs in a.m., 3 in p.m.
Ingredients and Guaranteed
Analysis Per Tablet:
Proprietary Blend (a powder complex of
safflower, sunflower, flaxseed, borage,
evening primrose & fish oils)........ 225.000mg
Lecithin Powder............................ 150.000mg
Flaxseed Oil 50% Powder............... 50.000mg
Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate).......... 125.000iu
Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol)............ 12.500iu
Choline (Bitartrate)............................ 2.500mg
Copper (sulfate)................................ 1.250mg
Manganese (sulfate)......................... 1.250mg
Zinc (oxide)....................................... 1.250mg
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine Monoitrate)... 0.125mg
Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin)................... .0.125mg
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCI)............ 0.125mg
Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin)........ 0.002mg
Selenium (Amino Acid Chelate)....... 2.000mcg
Other Ingredients: Brewer’s Yeast, Natural
Cheeseburger Beef Flavor, Corn Syrup Solids,
Vegetable Cellulose, Liver Powder, Silica,
Magnesium Stearate, Sucrose, Vegetable Stearin.
Precautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals
intended for breeding has not been proven.
Check out our store for more dog health products.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
and better yet the pet is less messy!
bowls can be guaranteed to fit our stands
(yes, that's the great ole' USA, not overseas)
coating to prevent rust and scratches
that your pet's tag won't catch on the frame
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
This is a fabulous Dog Carrier, Car Seat, Bike Basket all in ONE. We are so excited to be able to bring this fabulous product to you! It comes in four great colors with function and fashion.
Bring your pet along on a leisurely bike ride. This pet bike carrier provides a safe and comfortable place for your pet to enjoy the company of their owner while biking.
Measurements:14X 10X 9X
Monday, September 20, 2010
Can't decide what type of dog dish to get? Allow me to offer my food-for-thought with an examination of the pros and cons of each option.
Your Pet Store With More offers a wide variety of dog dishes. I thought I’d examine each category to assist you with your purchasing decision. There are a lot of aspects to consider when you are investing in a dog dish. First I’ve created a chart summarizing the characteristics of the different varieties of dog dishes for your consideration. Beyond the chart there are details represented in the chart.
Why Stoneware Dog Dishes?
So is it Stoneware or Ceramic??
- Actually the two terms are used interchangeably throughout the internet. AND both are correct terms when speaking of dog dishes.
- Stoneware is a TYPE of the larger category of Ceramic.
What the heck IS stoneware?
- Stoneware is a man-made stone that reaches maturation at a temperature of 1200 degrees Celcius to 1315 degrees Celcius
- Prior to being colored by the designer, the color of the piece is normally brown or grey. Stoneware is impermeable to a level of 5%. When not sealed with a glaze such as the dog dishes on my site, stoneware will absorb 5% water. Porcelain is impermeable at a rate of 0%... absorbs NO water... you trade fragility and price for that rate though. Earthenware is impermeable at a rate of 10% and will actually freeze if given the right conditions and if it absorbs that 10%. In a quick Google search, true earthenware dog dishes are very expensive. In my research, I have found that that earthenware is not a strong material, but is generally used for purposes of art which might be why an earthenware dog dish is found to be more expensive than a stoneware dish. Given the choice of the 3 (stoneware, porcelain and earthenwaree) I would pick stoneware hands down.
- Stoneware dog dishes come in a variety of styles suitable for your character, your dog's character, your kitchen decor, and your lifestyle.
- Stoneware dog dishes will add a bit of sophistication to your kitchen with a wide variety of unique designs.
- Stoneware dog dishes come in a huge variety of colors so you can easily fine a dish to coordinate with the dishes' surroundings.
- Stoneware dog dishes are heavy weight allowing the dog dish to stay in place while your famished pup is digging into dinner.
- The risk of breakage does come with any glass dog dish, but the glass is so sturdy that it takes quite a fall to break these vessels of food and water.
Why Plastic Dog dishes?
A Plastic dog dish has the lowest level of commitment in my opinion. They are generally priced low and if it does break or crack you aren't out a large investment. Let's examine the pros and cons of the plastic dog dish more closely.
- Plastic dog dishes come in a variety of styles suitable for your character, your dog's character, your kitchen decor, and your lifestyle.
- Plastic dog dishes are inexpensive.
- Plastic dog dishes come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your kitchen
- Plastic dog dishes are sturdy so simply dropping them won't break them in most cases.
- Plastic dog dishes will slide around easily for the medium to large dogs unless you add a grip on the bottom or invest in an inexpensive placemat.
- Plastic dog dishes when compared to stoneware or ceramic dog dishes tend to look less sophisticated.
- Could crack if dropped or aged.
Why Raised Dog Dishes?
You will also find the term elevated, raised, adjustable for the raised dog dish. A Raised dog dish has highest level of sophistication if you chose the right set. They are more expensive than the ceramic and plastic, but they are often made of wood or heavy metal that will increase the value and the appeal
- Raised dog dishes come in a variety of styles suitable for your character, your dog's character, your kitchen decor, and your lifestyle.
- Raised dog dishes are ideal for the posture and comfort of medium to large dogs.
- Most raised dog dishes can also be used for small dogs if they are adjustable.
- Raised dog dishes come in a variety of wood types to coordinate with your kitchen
- Raised dog dishes are often adjustable (particularly the wood variety). They will grow with your pup.
- Raised dog dishes come in a variety of dog dish sizes.
- Raised dog dish sets come with the pictured bowls so you won't need to purchase those separately.
- Raised dog dishes come as a set.
- Raised dog dishes are more expensive, but a well maintained set will last a long time.
Why Metal Dog Dishes?
Metal dog dishes are the most popular dog dishes among the people close to me, however in my research it isn’t a popular search amongst Google explorers. This could be for two reasons in my view:
- The metal dog dish is so common that most dog owners don’t consider the internet when purchasing a metal dish, but rather purchase from their local retailer.
- People purchase metal dog dishes online if they happen upon them on an internet site rather than going out of their way to search for the product on Google.
While not a popular online search, I do sell metal dog dishes in my store so I want to examine the pros and cons of said product.
- Metal dog dishes keep the dogs’ water cool.
- Metal dog dishes come in a variety of sizes.
- Metal dog dishes are good for people that aren’t preoccupied with the look of their dog dish.
- Metal dog dishes are long lasting.
- Metal dog dishes won’t break under their intended use.
- Metal dog dishes don’t come in a large variety of unique styles.
- Metal dog dishes will dent.
- I’ve only seen one color for metal dog dishes… silver / gray.
- Raised dog dishes are more expensive, but a well maintained set will last a long time.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
- I got my kids' Halloween costumes Friday. About time for the dogs' Halloween costumes don't you think??
- Elephant Costume is simply-oh so cute. Click on the sizing chart to help determine what size you need.
- A gray low pile plush design with poly underlay, boasts an unforgetable life-like elephant head complete with large flappy ears and a distinctive trunk.
- Tail has metal brace for easy positioning and Velcro closures from neck to the belly makes for comfortable fastening.
- Includes a leash hole for easy leash attachment while costume is still on.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Care: Spot clean with damp cloth. Line dry.
- Elephant Costumes are available in the following sizes: